Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AT LAST...

We just arrived in a town called Gadag. After a series of exhausting days in places that were not very nice at all, I am happy to report that my current host family is AWESOME!

I think it would probably be best if I planned on revamping this blog when I return home. Because internet access is so rare, I guess my blog is pretty boring. But fear not - I have been keeping an old school journal (many times I write two or three entries each day) So I guess the best thing would be to check in here when I can and do a full, good blog with pictures and everything when I get back.

I miss you all very much. In terms of the rest our schedule, we are staying in Gadag until Thursday - visiting a very historical place called Hampi tomorrow - and then attending the Rotary district conference in Hubli over the weekend. After that we get to head to Goa which is supposedly heaven on earth.

I could use a little piece of heaven right about now :)

Namaste.

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Good to hear from you...it's okay, post when you can! I can't wait to see photos, too.

Dr. R. Wolf Shipon said...

Yeah really, we all need some visuals, Jen. Step to! :)

I'm glad you got a chance to write, and can't wait to hear all about it!

You're terribly missed but everyone is so very proud of you!

Love,
Wolf