Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday, 24 January - 7:00 AM

I've been waking up on my own at 7:00 pretty much every day. I'd been using my cell phone as an alarm clock, but I had to turn it off because every few minutes, it was alerting me that I have new voicemail. Which I can't retrieve because I don't have international service. So I hope it's not an emergency.

We're scheduled to visit a school this morning and a jaggery factory later in the day. We're also supposed to hear a little bit about Sri Ravishankar's "Art of Living." No, not Ravi Shankar the sitar playing-father of Norah Jones. Apparently there is more than one Ravi Shankar in the world.

I miss yoga. I think my body is enjoying the break from running, but I do wish I could get a little more exercise on this trip. I really only went for one walk and that was back in Belgaum. It will feel good to get back to the Y and back to my Bikram classes.

Alright. I need to shower.

No comments: