Thursday, March 6, 2008

Monday, 28 January - 6:30 AM

I did manage to sleep last night. I took the last "mind-easing" pill from Belgaum. I wonder if I can snag some more from another doctor -- they were great! I'm supposed to do some yoga with my host's eldest daughter this morning.

I'm not really sure where it is we're going today. I think it starts with an 'I' and I'm fairly certain it's about three hours away. We've been traveling in the party van and our driver has a tiny little head. We've aptly nicknamed him "Little Head."

It's fun being able to all travel together. I really love the team. We're such an odd combination of people, but somehow we all balance each other out. I just feel really comfortable with all of them. I hope we stay in touch when we get back to real life.



Tomorrow we're supposed to go to some historical place called Humpty (or something like that) to see some ancient ruins. Not really my cup of tea, but I'll be okay.

No comments: